This article is in pieces, and needs to follow the wiki's manual of style.
Please help the inFamous Wiki revamp the page, then remove the
- “Alden started collecting scrap, metal, junk, anything else he could get his hands on the moment the quarantine was put in place. Probaly for use that tower.”
- — Moya on Alden's Tower.
Alden's Tower is a building and location in the 2009 game inFamous.
Located within Tent City over what used to be a park, Alden's Tower is the largest structure in Empire City next to the Staton Building. It was constructed from any scrap materials Alden and the Dust Men could scavenge.This massive behemoth of steel and concrete was created by Alden Tate. The very top of the tower served as a safe place to hide the Ray Sphere which the Dust Men came into possession of after the Blast.
It addtionally served as his new body so that he could "take back what was rightfully his" from Kessler. However, after Kessler stole back the Ray Sphere with the assistance of Zeke Dunbar, Alden used telekinesis to remove the top of the tower to serve as a tool of destruction to unleash his rage on Empire City.
In the missionThe Ray Sphere, Cole MacGrath must scale the massive tower and power elevators to raise Zeke to the next platform. At the top a battle ensues between Cole and the Dust Men, a conflict which ends in Zeke activating the Ray Sphere, and Kessler appearing - Kessler subsequently flees in a chopper with both Zeke willingly and the Ray Sphere.
- Despite mentioning that they were working around the clock to build this tower, there is never anyone around it until the mission.
- Moya mentions that Alden started gathering junk just after the Blast, indicating that this was his plan all along.
- There are no Blast Shards on the tower, as it was built after The Blast.
- Interstingly, at the end of InFamous: Post Blast (roughly 4 days after The Blast) Alden's Tower can be seen in the background, seeming almost complete. Since the enormous tower presumably wasn't built in only a few days, it can be assumed that this is a mistake.