The Dust Men have taken over a number of city transportation buses and equipped heavy layers of scrap metal armor coatings and machine guns on all sides. Cole cannot destroy the armored buses by simply shooting lightning bolts at them. The top of a bus has no guns or guards (most of the time) so Cole can jump onto the top and fight off enemies from there. At the rear of the bus is a generator which can be overloaded to destroy the bus. The Terror bus sometimes appears in side missions as a target. They wander around decimating civilians. When the bus is destroyed there is no huge explosion and Cole isn't harmed even if he is atop the bus.
- You are looking to come from the top down as the bus can do major damage if you try to board from the sides.
- The terror bus can be disabled (Not destroyed) by thunder dropping on it from great heights.
- If you are on top of a Terror Bus you do not have to do anything. You cannot be hurt from there by the bus.
- The roof of the bus is chargeable by shooting at it (You will not see electricity running all over the roof) and can then be drained.
- At the rear of the bus is a red LED generator which can be charged using lightning bolts.