Electrokinesis gave the user powers through the neuro-electric energy of others. With this ability, one is able to channel electricity in and out of their body, which can be made use of, both as a weapon, and as a way of recovering from injuries. The by-product ability of Electrokinesis is Electromagnetism, as Cole often made use of that ability as well.
With Electrokinesis, one is able to fire a Lightning Bolt from their hand. This was Cole's primary method of attacking. There are three variations of this attack:
- Arc Lightning: This is a continuous chain of lightning that can be maintained as long the user has energy. With this ability, the user is able to control the direction where the successive chain of lightning is aimed at, able to wipe out multiple enemies. It consumes energy when continuously used. Usage of this attack requires Evil Karma only.
- Overload Burst: The user is able to concentrate a massive amount of energy into a single bolt, creating a conductive surface of static that chains off to multiple enemies once the bolt is fired. The primary target is routed with the first bolt, while the surrounding targets will get picked off by the static created after the bolt is fired. Usage of this attack requires Good Karma only.
- Precision: The user is able to accurately aim a lightning bolt as their surroundings slow down, enabling them to focus more on aiming. Once a target has been selected, one is able to fire a more powerful bolt of lightning. This attack consumes energy when prolonged aiming.
Powers can also be utilized in a passive way as well.
- Pulse Heal: The user channels their electricity through an injured civilian or ally, using it to heal their wounds in a manner similar to how it would heal Cole whenever he used Electric Drain. This power is available to both karmic alignments, but beneficial to Good Karma.
- Bio Leech: The user puts their hand inside the mouth of a civilian or enemy, and absorbs all of their neuro-electricity.
- Electric Drain: The user can absorb electricity from any object that has electricity flowing through it. This allowed Cole to regain power to his battery cores.