This page's sole link to the past, was a picture...
This article lacks images or contains outdated images. Please improve the article by adding images up to date, and then remove the
I thought I'd finished it.
This page needs to be expanded in order to include more relevant information.
A list of different types of Militia and their weaponry.
- Militia: The basic Militia. They have low health and can ulitize a number of weapons. They can wear 9 different types of armors, altrough the change is purely athestic.
- Militia Minigunner: The stronger and slowest type of Militia. They can withstand immense amounts of damage and can only be damage-moved by the Amp. They all use the same weapon - a Mini-gun. They tend to stand still in the same place, and are stronger than the usual Militia.
- Militia Shotgun: The second to strongest Militia type they wear a body armor weaker than the minigunner's and carry a shotgun.
- Militia riot sheid: These are normal Militia with shields and cannot be shot at. They can only be smashed with your Amp.
- Sniper Rifle: A weapon with high accuracy and damage, it also knocks back targets on hit. All Sniper Rifles always carry a laser-sight attachment, and have a low rate of fire.
- Assault Rifle: An all-round weapon with high rate of fire. It is shot in bursts.
- Shotgun: A close-range weapon with small magazines. This weapon's ammunition can't be stopped by the Frost Shield.
- Grenade Launcher: A launcher that fires grenades.
- Rocket Launcher: A launcher that fires high velocity explosives.
- Mini-Gun: A very strong weapon with an extreme rate of fire. The Militia troops may use stationary Mini-guns, but only Militia Minigunners may use a carriable Mini-gun.
- Shield/Sub Machine Gun: Often the Militia will carry a shield along with a SMG. Although able to block most firearms the Militia carrying the shield will drop it if it takes to much damage or by a single hit with the amp, after which it becomes useless and he will resort normal Militia combat tactics and an assault rifle.
- Militia Truck: A simple Militia truck.
- Heavy: A heavy Militia truck. Can take a lot of damage and is very strong.
- Light: A light Militia truck. Primarily used for transportation.
- Chopper: A very strong black chopper that can fire both heat-seeking missiles and use a fully automatic weapon.
- In the UGC, the health of the Militia and Militia minigunner is shown, with the Militia having 300 health and the Militia minigunner having 900.
- In UGC The Militia soldiers are much more powerful than the Rebels and the New Marais Police. However they are far weaker then Ice Gang Soldiers and Corrupted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.