- Umm... I'll try. I've been going through the game again for Evil so I won't have all of them. I'll write down the ones I'll get from the point i'm on forward.CirChris -Here to help! 02:08, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- "Don't pray for easy lives, but to be stronger men." John F. Kennedy
- "Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln.
Those two I know for sure. (>^_^)> He Wants a Hug! 09:46, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
Adopting this wiki
Since our current bureaucrat hasn't been on since April and has seven edits, I've taken the liberty to request to adopt this wiki. I'll be happy to contribute as I have wiki experience and know the game very well. SuSpence95 05:32, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'll be able to help out, too. I just got the Platinum Trophy. AngryNorwegianDude 09:17, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
New page design = no worky out
As can be seen in the picture above, the main page is not working out too well for small monitors. Perhaps it could be fixed? Many thankies. -- Master Sima Yi 08:57, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
CORREZIONE: Seems to only be a problem with Internet Explorer. Mozilla Firefox, and likely Apple Safari, seem to be working fine. -- Master Sima Yi 09:05, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
Is this any different from the Wikipedia?
So, I left the regular Wikipedia after being there for about a year due to being put on a six month block, and don't plan to return because of it. Is there anything I should know, anything different? -- JosephP (talk) 05:41, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
- This is a wiki dedicated to the inFAMOUS franchise. It's not wikipedia and doesn't pretain to anything except things regarding inFAMOUS. Electric Tuna 06:50, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
- I know that, Electric Tuna, but I meant code wise, just editing pages, or policy in general. -- JosephP (talk) 07:40, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Code wise? All the same. You can use the regular editting program that wikia provides, but I suggest you use source- it works better that way. Electric Tuna 07:53, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you, Electric Tuna. All I needed to know. Since I was blocked on the main, I had to resort to editing only on specific wikias. And I see they (specific wikias) are a lot similar. All right, I can get to editing more comfortably now, thanks. -- JosephP (talk) 08:25, July 8, 2015 (UTC)