This article is in pieces, and needs to follow the wiki's manual of style.
Please help the inFamous Wiki revamp the page, then remove the
This article is a stub.
You can help the InFAMOUS Wiki by expanding it, and then remove the
This article lacks images or contains outdated images.
Please improve the article by adding images up to date, and then remove the
Telekinesis is the ability to move objects using the mind. Alden Tate, John White (as the Beast) and the Dust Men Conduits have this ability. Cole MacGrath also possesses variations of this ability, though they rely on his mastery of Electromagnetism. Ice Crushers exhibit some form of Telekinesis, lifting ice spikes off the ground, and firing them at an opponent.
- Alden Tate used his abilities to lift a bus and throw it onto a rooftop. He also used telekinesis to create a large "Golem" armor for himself as he fought Cole MacGrath. He may have used the ability to fly or at least slow his descent when he fell off the bridge to escape Cole.
- Dust Men conduits can form metal around them to become metal "golems" granting them strength and durability. While fighting with this armor on, they can throw projectiles at a high speed, similar to a minigun, or use it to lift large objects and throw them at their targets.
- Additionally, Armored Conduits can make smaller Scrap Crabs, to aid them in battle.
- John White uses telekinesis to lift objects off the ground and pull them into a purple vortex in the palm of his hands, he can then throw this at enemies.
- Cole can use electromagnetism to lift up large and heavy objects, and throw them towards a target.
- "Anything for Trish" is the only mission where Alden is seen directly using his telekinesis without his Golem armor on.
- So far, only 2 main conduits have been seen using this ability; Alden and John. But there are conduits within the Dust Men who use telekinesis to hold their metal golem in place.