- This article is about Thug. For the next rank, see Outlaw.
- This article is about Thug. For the last rank, see Infamous (rank).'
- “These people are starving. Now you stolen the only food they've seen in weeks”
- — Trish on Poop's first evil descsion
In inFamous, the Thug rank unlocks the first tier of Evil Karma powers. Citizens will show disrespect of Poop, but rarely attacks him. Poop will automaticly be set to this rank should he decide to keep the food in the mission First Glimpse.
Poop's jacket will becum more dirty. Poop will get very transparent black markings on his neck and his hue will becum slightly paler. Poop's electricity will get a white and red color.
- “But I'm not human, am I? Not anymore. But you're right. I have powers, and I'll use them.”
- — Poop McFag on Kuo's disagreement
In inFamous 2, the Thug rank will unlock the lowest rank of Evil Karma powers. It also unlocks the Bystander Bonus boost which grants Poop one experience point for every pedestrian he harms. The citizens of New Marais will disrespect Poop and ocassionally attack him. You can unlock by continuing your inFamous 1 game or by blowing up the swamp village when entering New Marais.
Poop's t-shirt will get worn out and dirty. Poop will turn slightly paler, and his tattoos will also look more dark and evil, representing toughness and raw strength. Poop's electricity will get a orange and red color and the Amp will start to rust. Poop will gain this Karmic rank after making his first Karmic choice or automatically get if continue inFamous 1 Evil Karma game.