- “My prisoner's giving me a lot of trouble... It'd be a big help if you could guard him until I get back.”
- — The police officer asks Cole for help.
Cole is approached by a police officer who tells him that his Militia prisoner is causing him problems and asks Cole to watch him while he gets some backup. Left alone with the Militia prisoner, Cole has to listen to his constant insults, calling Cole's amp a "tuning fork" and boasting about how much he likes killing.
Nix calls Cole, and declares that the prisoner's "a waste of skin" and asks "What if he escapes again?." Coaxing him, Nix tells Cole to kill the Militia member, adding that Cole can say he was trying to escape. As Cole considers Nix's words, the prisoner continues goading him, asking if that was his girlfriend, and telling him to "Bring her over, let that freak lover meet a real man!."
Finally, the police officer returns with several of his colleagues. He thanks Cole for his assistance, but wonders aloud if they'll have enough evidence to convict the prisoner.
Cole stands watch over the Militia member, who begins insulting the conduit. Having had enough of the prisoner and his abuse, Cole kills him on the spot, telling him to "shut the hell up."
When the police return they berate Cole, one shouting: "My God, you murdered a restrained man!" before attacking him. Cole quickly deals with the police officer and his colleagues before leaving the scene of the crime.
- There are several times at which Cole can kill the prisoner. He can kill him right away or kill him after the cops show up or before. Each of these choice provokes a different response from the police.
- The Good Karma version of this side mission is one of the easiest in the franchise as Cole only guards the prisoner and does not free run or fight.
- The prisoner mentions Cole's Amp as a "Totem Fork" which is ironically an accurate description of its design.