A Turret Truck is a vehicle in Infamous.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Once a Reaper Bomber blew up a substation, the whole Neon District goes dark. Turret Trucks only appear in blacked out areas, so once the power is online again, they disappear. These appear in all districts: the Neon, Warren and Historic District. Being trucks the turret trucks are rarely seen to be moving. They are also rarely seen inside alleyways but are quite common on roads. Before the train is turned on they also appear on train tracks from time to time, although it is never explained how they got there. In several missions the trucks are placed at strategic locations where you have to pass or can pass as a shortcut. Without Induction Grind to get you across a wire quickly you would die early on. They also appear in the missions Anything for Trish, High Ground, Playing Hero, Light in the Tunnel, Vengeance, No Protection and Trish Reaches Out.
Used By[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Early On[edit | edit source]
- The best way to bring them down is to approach from the front of the truck. From there, blast away at it with Lightning Bolts, enough shots can completely destroy the truck and the gunman.
- Lightning Bolts and luck can also bring down the truck's driver through the gap in the turret.
- Repeatedly use shock grenades.
- Fire Megawatt Hammers at the trucks.
- Hiding on top of buildings is a great way to avoid their streams of fire.
- Hiding behind cars for cover can be dangerous as they can explode quickly if fired on by the turret.
Later On[edit | edit source]
- Using Precision on the gunner leaves the truck defenseless, however it may take three head shocks depending on the gang member.
- Lightning Storm instantly destroys the truck and anyone riding it.