UGC Missions, or User-Generated Content, is a new feature in inFamous 2 and Festival of Blood, allowing the player to create additional missions and later share them with the community.
The Mission Creator lets the player create additional missions, where he/she can create a custom NPC-route, add objects, objectives and more. Players may also share their missions with the community, allowing other players to play them.
The player can filter the UGC, or User-Generated-Content, making only certain missions show up at a time. UGC can be accesed at any time, during the game, and by playing the game the player will unlock new NPC:s, objects and more, to use in the Mission Creator. In Festival of Blood players are allowed the option to create Comic Scenes which, as the name suggests, are frame-by-frame scenes that are similar to pages of a comic book allowing customization of camera angles, character poses, speech balloons, and more.
- Cole can uses the objects placer in the UCG mission creator as fast travel towards any custom waypoint
- You can use the Object Modifier to set Cole's health and energy to unlimited.
- In Infamous 2, when creating a cutscene in with Cole is attacking with the Amp, the AMP will be in his backbag, and Cole hands will be empty.
- Also, If the militia uses any weapon other than the automatic, they will make the pose but without the weapon.
- In Festival of blood, However, Cole will always hold the Stake. The glitch in Infamous 2 may occur because the cutscene tool was originally created for FoB.
- Main article: UGC Missions/Interface
- inFamous 2