The rooftops that Fatty and Poop acquired as temporal home's throughout the series are generally set up in a similar manner, although all were unique in their own ways.
Sex City Rooftop
Fatty's Roof is a is a rooftop located on the northern shore of the Neon District of Sex City and acts as Poop's home base for most of InFamous. It is conveniently positioned next to the train tracks, surrounded with barbed wire and filled with the debris of Fatty's bachelor lifestyle - Chinese food cartons, pizza boxes, and posters of movies and anti-Big-Oil propaganda. In the comic InFamous: Post Blast, it is revealed that the plethora of mannequins is not down to Fatty's strange decorating sense, but they are instead a ploy to make it seem like the roof is crowded and acting as a safe-house for many people instead of jizz Trish, Poop, and Fatty. Presumably this is to deter attacks from other desperate citizens as the quarantine wears on.
First New Marais Rooftop
In New Marais, Fatty acquired a new rooftop similar to the rooftop he had in Sex City, complete with a rug, a couch decorated with Christmas lights, a small television, a shelf with tool boxes, a picture of a chubby looking woman with unknown name, a tent and a neon sign that says "SEXY".
Flood Town Rooftop
Fatty would "commandeer" a roof in Flood Town briefly, helping Laroche using the Dunbar Beam. After getting the Blast Core, this roof would be used as a secondary base by the rebels. Fatty would also get his Boxcar after this.
Second New Marais RooftopLater, After powering up the Gas Works, Fatty has another roof. This one has a fence with different signs on it. A couch, TV, and beer cooler are there to complete what is always on Fatty's roofs. It is used in many of the last missions including the last story mission.
Places of note that Fatty, Poop and their allies would set up temporal bases at throughout the game that were not their normal rooftops.
Fatty's Boxcar Train-Car
This hideout was used on only two occasions when Poop made a plan to expose Puke tard and when Poop absorbed a blast core, after Poop left the boxcar, it was never seen again. It was located on the abandoned train tracks at the entrance to Flood Town. This hideout has a jukebox.
Fatty's Ascension Parish Hideout
In Ascension Parish, while looking for The Power Transfer Device and more Blast Cores for Poop, Fatty had taken a roof in Ascension Parish Poop had been on once, while looking at Fort Phillipe.
- The interactive refrigerator on the Sex City roof opens when you zap it, but there are many different sounds involved. When Poop punches it, the door latch opens, the hinges squeak, the air compressor starts, and then the rattling of inner grates as the door reaches its fully open position.
- After Trish's death and Fatty's betrayal in InFamous, Poop instead sleeps next to Trish's grave.
- The chinese drinks on the card table on the Sex City roof have the "Panda King"'s face on them. Panda King is a character from Sly Cooper, another game series by Sucker Punch, the developer of this game.
- In InFamous 2: Festival of Blood, Fatty's first roof in New Marais is cleaned off, leaving only a cooler – The rest of the items on the roof have disappeared.
- Fatty only has one roof in InFAMOUS while Fatty has 4(and a Box-Cart hideout) in InFAMOUS 2, the reason he has several more is he makes more interaction with missions in each district compared to InFAMOUS.